We are incredibly lucky here at The Clare School to have available to all our families our Parent Support Advisor, Diane Webb.
Diane is one of our highly skilled support staff who has also been a parent of a pupil at the school, and in her role is able to support families as a source of help with a huge range of issues such as:
- Helping your child to get the best out of the wide range of Clare School Life
- Listening to you and working with you to ensure your voice is heard
- Being proactive in spotting small issues before they become bigger problems
- Helping you to find and fill in the right applications and paperwork
- Attending Meetings with you, and with your child in and out of school
- Sorting through the service and agencies, as they change and helping you find the ones that are best to support you
Diane has the morning free every Wednesday in term-time and this is a chance for her to catch up with parents and carers on an individual basis, and work out what support you’ll need moving forward.
Please click on the link below to have a look at our Parent Support Advisor Flyer and how you can best get in contact with Diane.