As part of our School Improvement and Development Plan and in response to changes in local services we have taken the decision here at The Clare School to increase our provision for early help. To do this we have expanded our Safeguarding Team to include a full time Nurture Provision, full time and non-teaching Safeguarding and Pastoral Lead, Annette Maconochie, and a full-time parent and carers support advisor, Diane Webb.
To read the latest update from our safeguarding lead, please click on the link below:
A little bit more about our Parents and Carers support advisor…
We are incredibly lucky here at The Clare School to have available to all our families our Parent Support Advisor, Diane Webb.
Diane is one of our highly skilled support staff who has also been a parent of a pupil at the school, and in her role is able to support families as a source of help with a huge range of issues such as:
- Helping your child to get the best out of the wide range of Clare School Life
- Listening to you and working with you to ensure your voice is heard
- Being proactive in spotting small issues before they become bigger problems
- Helping you to find and fill in the right applications and paperwork
- Attending meetings with you, and with your child in and out of school
- Sorting through the service and agencies, as they change and helping you find the ones that are best to support you
Diane works full time within this role term-time, and she has an incredibly valuable role to catch up with parents and carers on an individual basis, and work out what support you’ll need moving forward.
Please click on the link below to have a look at our Parent Support Advisor Flyer:
You can contact Diane via her email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact her by phone, within school hours either on the office number 01603 454199 or on her mobile 07494 569865.